The confines of CUE Doctoral Program allow earning a doctoral degree in one of three social sciences disciplines;
- Economics and finance,
- Social and economic geography and spatial management,
- Sciences of politics and administration,
- Sciences of management and quality.
Realization and verification of the learning outcomes at level 8 of PQF
The learning outcomes at level 8 for higher education can be reached by the participation in:
- workshops aimed at improving the research tools,
- meetings held for the purposes of presentation and discussion about the realization of an individual research plan,
- individual work of the doctoral student.
List of classes realized within the framework of the CUE Doctoral Program is available here
Form of classes: the classes are held for two semesters online on MS Teams platform during weekends (on Fridays evenings and on Saturdays/Sundays).
The amount, calculation and the way of remitting the fees for the participation in the classes intended to reach the learning outcomes at level 8 PQF, implementation of the individual research plan within the framework of CUS Doctoral Program, and the fees for the procedure to grant a doctoral degree have been described in the Rector’s Ordinance.